Advanced Visual Communication signage, including: Exclusive LumaMedia Technology Channel letter signs, Monument Sign, Trade Show equipment, vinyl graphics, vehicle wraps, interior signs, exterior signs, storefront signage, wood sign fabrication, metal sign fabrication, digital. We also offer in-house services such as custom design (graphic and sign), installation, removal, storage, permitting/zoning, variances, surveys and consulting.
The Sales Executive (SE) is an important position as in most cases it is the first and last point of contact with the client or prospect. The core function of the role is to sell and secure sign orders from existing and prospective customers. Through a consultative approach, the SR recommends sign products and services to assist clients and prospects in selecting those best suited to their needs. The position is 50% handling incoming sales/leads via phone/email and 50% securing new business accounts/customers in addition to managing the project to ensure it is completed on-time. This is a commission only 1099 position and reports directly to the Sales Director of Global Signmart LLC.
- Manage inbound prospect calls and email inquiries, existing client orders and questions.
- Organize and track prospective internal sales CRM.
- Build and manage individual sales pipeline.
- Inbound and outbound account management.
- Work with the Project Manager (PM) and different department team members to ensure client expectations and time lines are met.
- Use consultative skills and knowledge to develop and maximize sales opportunities.
- Cross sell products, add-ons, services.
- Generate sales/marketing campaign ideas.
- Send estimates and invoices, including collecting deposits and final payments.
DETAILS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Meets with prospective and existing clients regarding sign projects.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer challenges.
• Coordinates sales effort with company leadership, sign production, sign design, and sign services departments.
• Analyzes the market/industry potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
• Participates in networking events, trade shows and conventions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent
- 3+ years prior sales experience
- Sales experience in signs and/or visual communications industry (advertising, marketing, design) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding presentation and organizational skills
- Rock-solid time management skills
- Ability to overcome and handle objections